How a co-signer applies
What should Third Party Guarantors or Cosigners do?
- Select the listing for which you wish to act as a Third-Party Guarantor or Cosigner.
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the apartment you wish to help someone qualify for.
- Fill out the online application. You will be asked if you wish to apply as a “Tenant” or “Guarantor or Cosigner”, select the button for “Guarantor or Cosigner”
- Please note that you will be filling out and submitting an application and the person you are cosigning for will be filling out and submitting a separate application.
- When prompted attach a legible Scan/Photo of supporting documents:
- Valid State Identification/Driver’s License
- Last paystub or other documentation of income such as a recent tax form
- Do not send documents via email. Our online application process is secure, email is not.
- A cosigner must submit his/her own application. Do not attach Guarantor/Cosigner documents to the future tenant’s application.
- A Guarantor/Cosigner should be an adult US citizen with a verifiable income enough to cover the monthly rent of the person he/she is cosigning for and have an acceptable credit history