How do i apply?
We have an online application process
- Find a listing for an apartment you would like to apply to on our web page. The “Available Units” tab will list all the currently available units for Greentree.
- Click on the “Apply Now” in the bottom corner of the listing. This will take you to a secure https site where you can fill out the online application.
- Be prepared to upload/ attach legible photos or scans of your State Identification and documentation of income at the end of the application. Documentation of income could include a picture of a recent pay stub or a recent tax document.
- There is a $40 fee payable via credit card at the end of the application. The fee goes to the Experian credit/background check we perform on each applicant. If you have FROZEN YOUR CREDIT please say so in the application. You can request a temporary lifting of the freeze on your credit so we can run the credit check. If we run your credit check and find that it was frozen we will need to request an additional $25 to run the check a second time once you have temporarily unfrozen it.
WHAT are the minimum requirements to be approved?
- Your combined total income should be at least three times the amount of rent.
- Residence History References showing no debts to landlords, no damage to unit and no poor social skills.
- Credit History showing a history of making on time payments.
- If you are unable to meet the above requirements a Third Party Guarantor or an adjustment to the Security Deposit may be needed.
- Non Smoker (no smoking in or out of the apartment of anything)
- No Pets
- All applications and supporting documents need to be submitted within one week from when the first applicant submits their application or the application will be denied.
- Income to support both themselves and the applicant.
- Credit History showing ability to make payments. No collections.
- One Third-Party Guarantor may guarantee for more than one applicant.
- Not a future co-tenant/roommate.
- All Adults (including spouses)
- All Minors who will be acting like adults
- Anyone who will be signing the lease
- All Third-Party Guarantors/Cosigners
$40 for each application and $40 for each third-party guarantee.